Before proceeding it may be helpful to view the
and print a copy of Valencia's Enrollment Checklist (PDF).
If you plan to claim Florida residency for tuition purposes while completing this application please be prepared to provide the following
information for you or your parent/guardian:
- Florida Drivers License number
- Florida Vehicle Registration/Title number
Dual Enrollment Students must submit a Valencia Dual Enrollment paper application. Do not use this online application.
Before your application can be processed you must pay the non-refundable Application fee.
The first step in the online application process is to
create a Login ID and PIN.
If you forget your Login ID and PIN or are locked out after too many attempts to login, you will need to e-mail us at email@example.com
- Your Login ID should be something unique and easy to remember.
- It must be between 4-8 characters in length.
- It is strongly recommended that you use only lower-case letters when creating your Login ID.
- Your PIN must be 6 digits and must contain only numbers.
- Please make sure to write down your information in a secure location.
- You will need this Login ID and PIN if you need to return later to complete your application.
to reset your account; your e-mail must include your full name, date of birth, and your current address.
Valencia College provides equal opportunity for educational opportunities and employment to all, without regard to race, ethnicity,
color, national origin, age, religion, disability, marital status, gender, genetic information, sexual orientation and any other factor protected under applicable federal,
state, and local civil rights laws, rules and regulations. Contact the Office of Human Resources and Diversity at 407-582-8090 for